Nanoparticle Based Drug Delivery
Drug delivery systems are engineered technologies for the targeted drug delivery and/or controlled release of therapeutic agents. Drugs have long been used to improve health and extend lives. Biomedical engineers have contributed substantially to our understanding of the physiological barriers to efficient drug delivery, such as transport in the circulatory system and drug movement through cells and tissues; they have also contributed to the development several targeting strategies of drug delivery that have entered clinical practice.
- Track 1-1 Formulation of Nanodrugs
- Track 2-2 Targeted Drug Delivery
- Track 3-3 Routes of Delivery
- Track 4-4 Delivery Vehicles
- Track 5-5 Liposome Nanoparticle and Targeting Inflammation