Material Science and Engineering
Materials science is vital to nanotechnology since the properties of electronic photonic and magnetic materials can change significantly when things are made to a great degree little. This perception isn't just that we have to quantify such properties or grow new preparing apparatuses to create nanodevices, nanosensors and nanosystems. Or maybe, our vision is that the wide (and at times sudden) assortment of wonders related with nanostructured materials enable us to imagine drastically new gadgets and applications that must be made with biocompatible materials.
- Track 1-1 Basic Principle and Applications
- Track 2-2 Electronic, Photonic and Magnetic materials
- Track 3-3 Energy Materials
- Track 4-4 Nanosensors and Nanosystems
- Track 5-5 Biocompatible Materials