Nanomedicine seeks to deliver a valuable set of research tools and clinically useful devices. The pharmaceutical industry is developing new commercial applications that may include synthesis and self assembly of nanomaterials, advanced drug delivery systems, new therapies, and nanomaterials for Imaging and Drug Delivery. Another active and very much related area of research is the investigation of toxicity and environmental impact of nanoscale materials, since nanomedicine must be biocompatible for clinical application.
- Track 1-1 Synthesis and Self-Assembly of Nanomaterials
- Track 2-2 Nanoscale Characterisation
- Track 3-3 Nanobiotechnology
- Track 4-4 Nanocomposites and Nanomagnetism
- Track 5-5 Molecular Nanotechnology
- Track 6-6 Commercialization of Nanotechnology