Nanotechnology and Surgery
There are various applications and methods where nanotechnology helps or enhances implants and surgical instrument design. Nanotechnology offers a dream for a 'shrewd' medication way to deal with battling tumors: the capacity of nanoparticles to find growth cells and obliterate them with single-cell accuracy. A standout amongst the most critical applications for such nanoparticulate sedate conveyance could be the conveyance of the medication payload into the cerebrum and reconstructive surgery. In any case, crossing the blood-cerebrum obstruction – the brain defensive shield – is an impressive test. With the assistance of extraordinary nanoparticles, this ends up plainly conceivable.
- Track 1-1 Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 2-2 Implant and Surgical Instrument Design
- Track 3-3 Minimizing Surgical Damage
- Track 4-4 Post surgical and Other Wound Healing
- Track 5-5 Intracellular Nanosurgery