Nanofiber Based Scaffolds and Tissue Engineering
Tissue engineering represents an emerging interdisciplinary field that applies the principles of biological, chemical, and engineering sciences towards the goal of tissue regeneration. Creating platforms that copy the design of tissue at the nanoscale is one of the significant difficulties in the field of tissue building. The advancement of nanofibers has significantly improved the degree for creating frameworks that can conceivably address this difficulty. Currently, there are three techniques for the synthesis of nanofibers: electrospinning, self-assembly, and phase separation. Of these techniques, electrospinning is the most widely studied technique and has also demonstrated the most promising results in terms of tissue engineering applications. The major application of nanofiber is that it can be used in controlled drug delivery.
- Track 1-1 Tissue Regeneration
- Track 2-2 Composition and Types of Nanofibers
- Track 3-3 Techniques for Synthesis of Nanofibers
- Track 4-4 Nanofiber Application in Tissue Engineering
- Track 5-5 Nanofiber Application in Controlled Drug Delivery